Would you like to find out more?
We would love to answer any questions you may have.
Scalar Fields are created by a custom computer system that can generate multiple bioactive energy fields. This includes electromagnetic energy fields consisting of various frequencies that include the 7.83 cycles per second, or Schuman Resonance, the circa 13.8 cps found in the virgin Rain Forests, and other frequencies including nonlinear, non-Hertzian 5th dimensional scalar waves which have been shown to promote life, regeneration and health.
The Scalar Wave Energy System, generates multiple bio-active life enhancing energy fields, including scalar waves which can allow cell regeneration, improve immune function, provide relief from pain, detoxify the body, elevate moods, and assist in balancing right and left hemispheres of the brain to increase energy levels. The system has been recognized at dozen of medical, scientific and professional conferences around the world. It promotes wellness, healing, relaxation, purification, and rejuvenation.
A Scalar field is described as being a non-directional standing wave that purportedly penetrates every cell in the body (similar to MRI). While the field is not measurable, the cancellation of electromagnetic field has been documented. Each cell in the body functions like a micro-battery. Some scientists believe that when the human body enters a Scalar field the electromagnetic field of each cell is optimized. This would allow cells to function optimally, get rid of toxins, and to repair themselves quickly as if the cells were young again.
See real time, actual blood analysis. See the difference in your blood cells before and after entering the Chambers.
SACRED HEALING? I would say that some of the frequencies associated with sacred healing sites are being produced. Dr. John Orava, Dept. of Defense Physicist
BETTER SLEEP, LESS STRESS: “Everybody has got to try this! Ever since experiencing an EESession, I’ve been waking up an hour before my alarm and feeling more rested than ever before. And my days are way less stressful and my life is finally manageable.” Dr. John Barnwell, PhD
“There is a profound and fast effect on the blood. It was observed that 70% of the participant’s blood opened from having been stagnated and aggregate. The other 30% showed detoxification.” Dr. Alvita Soleil, ODM | 36 patient Microscopy Study conducted in Hawaii
Contact us, today, to get more information on improving your life energy.